Monday, January 17, 2011

Books I Read In 2010

I realized I had made a top movie list and a top TV list from list from 2010, but not a top book list. So instead, here's the books that were published in 2010 and that I read in 2010.
These are the ones I could think of, off hand.


“Devils in Exile” by Chuck Hogan

“61 Hours: A Reacher Novel” by Lee Childs (but not “Worth Dying For” yet)

“Dexter is Delicious” by Jeff Lindsay

“Heaven: Our Enduring Fascination with the After Life” by Lisa Miller

“Blockage Billy (with the short story ‘Morality’)” by Stephen King

“Juliet, Naked” by Nick Hornby

“Rush Limbaugh: An Army of One” by Zev Chafets

“Ford County: Stories” by John Grisham

“The Strain” by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan

“Winston’s War: Churchill, 1940 – 1945” by Max Hastings

“Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void” by Mary Roach

“The Hilliker Curse: My Pursuit of Women” by James Ellroy

“101 Places Not to See Before You Die” by Catherine Price

Of these, "Packing for Mars" was probably the nonfiction book I enjoyed the most and "Devils in Exile" or "Juliet, Naked" was the most fun novel.

No comments: