9) "Antman" The Marvel Movie of the year (sorry, Avengers)
7) "Bridge of Spies" - Sure, some of it was corny. But Spielberg and Hanks still bring some great moments.
6) The Martian - Funny and smart, about as good as the book.
5) "Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter" - Japanese film about a woman who believes "Fargo" was real (we've all been there)
4) "Mad Max: Fury Road" - Not as good as "The Road Warrior" but what is?
3) "Brooklyn" - A sweet love story (though the heroine isn't so sweet when you think about it)
2) "Spotlight" - An ugly story told as well as it could be told.
1) Inside Out - Once again, Pixar makes the best film for adults, for the kids.